RE: "67 sprite

To: "'Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com'" <Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: "67 sprite
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:58:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm not sure how it works where you are, but I have done two affidavits of
ownership here in Tennessee.  Basically, I showed the DMV a bill of sale and
paid the taxes/registration fees and filled out a form, and then a month or
two later the title showed up, clear and clean.  They did whatever research
was necessary.  One of these cars was even from out of state.

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group, LLC
865.777.1382 x23