Re: $350 for a 210 tranny!! LOL

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, davidr@sunset.net, RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: $350 for a 210 tranny!! LOL
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
Robert,

It takes 20 min to pull a 210 tranny (following Crash's instructions). I've
done
two myself, the first time took 35 minutes, the second took 20. There are two
Pick'n Pulls in less than 10 miles from thier operation.
And the business is operated out of an old wherehouse, on a icky back street
along side a couple of wrecking yards. Definitely not the most expensive
realestate in town. I really don't think these guys are doing too bad for
themselves, although you can bet that the 'non-family' employees are definitly
not getting rich.
OK I'm done :-)

 - Bryan