monday(LBC)

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: monday(LBC)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 04:38:36 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Ahhh  Monday!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, now that mine is
beginning!
Thank you to everyone for your help.  I've found a few cars to follow up on,
so hopefully soon I'll be driving one, rather than just reading about them
and looking at pictures!
All your advice (both for and against this endeavor) has helped me feel much
more comfortable with my abilities as an amateur mechanic, as well as
spending a Sunday in a barn filled with car bodies and parts in
mid-restoration.  (And I even got to do some welding, (hopefully I won't
need that skill for any automobile I purchase), but I suppose it's a good
skill to have.)  I also did some minor repairs on my Honda, which helped the
confidence level out quite a bit.
I'm sure I'll have lots more questions very soon, as I get closer to
actually purchasing a car.  So in the meantime I'll be reading away, trying
to learn as much as I can from you guys, and other sources I stumble across.
Thanks for making me feel welcome to this list, even if I don't find the
perfect car soon I'll definitely stick around.

:)   Patricia