Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:22:17 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, Spridgeteers!
I think we did this once or twice before, but it's probably a good idea to
recap every now and then to accommodate new members.

I am an aerospace engineering supervisor (civilian) with the U.S. Navy.  My
team provides engineering and logistics support to the Navy's Sea King
helicopter operators.  Sort of a 911 service for the fleet, like this list
provides for Spridgets!

Steve Byers
Proud owner of Damask Red '73 Midget, GAN5UD126009 G
Havelock, NC