Re: Occupations... NO LBC

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Occupations... NO LBC
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 22:05:20 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
After too many years of managing businesses for other people (read: making
money for them) my wife Eileen and I bought a pet food and supply retail
business. It wasn't that selling pet stuff was the goal, but the business
was priced well, was in a great location, and we saw lots of potential. We
renovated the store, gradually changed the inventory mix, vastly improved
the service, and have developed a great reputation in our little city. In 4
years we have doubled the sales, and now with a great staff can honestly say
that neither of us has to work all that hard. So, Eileen gets time to pursue
her interests, and I can spend time messing around with my Sprites. Ain't
life grand.....

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)