Re: Non LBC Motorcycle question.

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC Motorcycle question.
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 23:43:12 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
get ready for the colder plugs yer gonna need!  too bad it's not a 2 stroke
bike i have the book on exhaust system design and theory for them.   see
this is why americans should own hardley davidrocks(stone age versions of
later more popular yuppie glides) instead of highly sophisticated asian two
wheel riding devices.  asians spend some serious time and money on r&d for
exhaust system design to optimise power and economy .   any tampering and
one or both are sacrificed.  all modifications have a effect on the vehicle.
relieving back pressure will result in running leaner, and if you are prone
to run it long at high rpm could eventually experience some unsettling
results of experimentation.
since the system has been modified already try some colder heat range plugs.

chuck
back from lime rock in one piece, in spite of an exciting 2 wheel off on no
name straight thursday.