Re: Reviving a LBC

To: Tom Stone <tstone@frontierprecision.com>
Subject: Re: Reviving a LBC
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:57:58 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Tom,

THAT's a PROJECT!!!  My recommendation, if your heart's set on one... buy one
that's ready to drive.  It will cost far less, be stress free (won't need four
letter words) and you'll be on the road the day you bring/drive it home.

You didn't mention your location, but buy a left coast car; less apt to have
rust.

They are bitchin' cars... IMHO

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!