Re: Insurance

To: Bill <pythias@pacifier.com>, Patricia Sauthoff <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 06:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>               what it's worth)   STAY AWAY for
> ALLSTATE.. and GIECO...

Despite my recent bashing of Geico on the topic of
insuring my BGT (check archives), in my own experience
they have twice paid claims to me instantly and
painlessly.  With my Turbo Esprit, the process was
particularly excellent.  I had cash in my hands 6
hours after the incident.  No beef with their payouts
- it's what they call ACV of a classic vehicle that
sucks.

http://mail.yahoo.com/