Re: Water Sprite (not really)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Sprite (not really)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:44:54 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Closer to a water Sprite than you might think, the Amphicar was originally
the A35 powered Eurocar. Made in Germany, production stopped in 1963. There
were several around Victoria in the 60s when I was a kid, still see one
every now and then. Not much of a car, and a lousy boat.

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)
1963 Sprite Mk II project (HAN7L/30003)