Re: Genny Still Not Working

To: Jpp963@aol.com
Subject: Re: Genny Still Not Working
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:24:33 -0500
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a older army green genny with the bolt on wire lugs. I hooked it up to
the
battery and it turned slowly, the one I want to work, won't. I have looked,
cleaned, and cogitated. I have given up and have just taken the damn thing to a
shop. Thanks all for your input, I will be saving it for future reference, but
this one is not gonna go without professional assistance.