Re: Genny Still Not Working

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Genny Still Not Working
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:44:22 -0500
Well, I have the genny back. I had a guy in our maintenance dept. get it
working like a slow motor. I have it on the car and the genny light is STILL
ON!!!!!! I thought that if I had it turning slow motor style it would
charge. Is that not true................. I am really getting frustrated
here, HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!