Re: Floating a VW

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Floating a VW
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:59:22 EDT
Cc: JamesA@HI-TORQUE.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/20/00 12:05:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmgilroy@lucent.com writes:

<< Once were in the front yard doing about 20 MPH imagine our surprise when we
 saw the large in the ground swimming pool.  Off the shallow end we went.
 We came to a stop in the deep end in about 5 feet of water.  Since the
 VW had holes in the floor it sank quickly.  To make matters worst the pool
 was filled with about 5 feet of black water, leaves, and it had a really
 bad smell. >>

My vote goes to Bill Gilroy for best auto story of the week (maybe the year!).

Thanks, Bill. I was ROTFLMAOTIMEPRDML!

Geez, what we get ourselves into!  C'mon, Larry M., you must have something
to compete with that story.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget