Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay,

I'm aware of the 'first model' syndrome, however Chrysler/Dodge has had a
pretty
good tract record in the last several years with first model vehicles, the
Intrepid for instance was it's best in it's first year, but gradually went from
good to fair over a couple years. I think what happens is that the first year
is
'over-built/over engineered, and after the car has been on the market a few
years, they figure out how to make it cheaper, and start cutting some corners.
The other issue is that you can bet that the next model year the price will go
up significantly.

 - Bryan

PS - It's pretty ironic we are even discussinging reliability here - we drive
BRITISH Cars ;-)

>To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@eng.sun.com>
>CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
>
>Bryan,
>IMHO, the PT Cruiser is a great looking vehicle and probably very practical.
(I'm