Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, spridgets@autox.team.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:46:54 -0700
Bryan,

If you haven't seen it, you should get a hold of their press release
magazine put out in concert with R&T. If you order an information kit from
their web site, you'll get a copy of it. There's a lot of info and phots
including several really neat prototypes. I actually got a Hot Wheels
version of the PT Cruiser as well. I saw one at the Stockton Asparagus
Festival in the color you want. The guy actually entered it in the car
show.

I LIKE IT TOO!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A