PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone had a chance to check out a PT cruiser yet??
Since I've been considering buy a new vehicle for a while now, I'm thinking
about ordering one.
They almost sound too good to be true.
They have a really cool retro look, are very roomy on the inside, and are
actually very practical.
I talked to a local dealer here yesterday, and they said they would sell me one
built to order with any options I like for MSRP with no additional costs
(between $16K to $20K), the only catch is that I'd have to wait 4 to 6 months
for delivery. Since I'm in no hurry, that's pretty reasonable, especially since
they are selling off the lot for $5K to $7K over MSRP right now.
Anyone have any thoughts on this.

BTW - this would be the new 'commuter/baby hauler' so I think the red pearl
metallic would be the color of choice.

 - Bryan Vandiver
 San Jose, CA

PS - Of course, there would still be room for the Allard next to the garage ;-)