Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
I think the PT is great value for the money after
driving one last week placed an order last week. The
family is tired of our 87 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Also
the Jeep's 12 MPG is not appreciated much these days
either. The PT will not be here till December or
January, but I can wait.

John

http://mail.yahoo.com/