Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>, RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
The current model is not based on Neon mechanicals. It
has the 2.4 liter motor form base model vans, stratos,
etc... The tranny comes from a van. The current motor
makes 150 HP. In 2002 Chrysler will offer a turbo
charged version with approx 200 HP.

John Holliday
67 sprite
future PT Cruiser (January)