Re: Fw: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:15:05 EDT
In a message dated 07/21/2000 7:20:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:

> Wait til they stick a V-6 in it...
>
>  Kent
Yeah...I had a Caravan with the 3.8 liter...it would hual!  Cruised at 90-95
at about 2000 rpm all day.

One of the mags I read mentions that the suspension is fairly unique to the
car.  Rear suspension will never allow a 4x4, but does not intrude into the
passenger area either.

I agree that it needs chrome bumpers, and I've already seem one in a mag with
a chrome grill, and a mock up woody version.

I think the maroonish color just crys for black fenders!

RH