no start condition

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: no start condition
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 16:45:14 EDT
Yes I'm still trying to start this car  its been sitting for about 13 yrs. I
have spark now, and the fuel pump is pumping fuel to the SU carbs but no fuel
to the plugs bone dry after cranking. The SU carb at the front of the vehicle
will leak fuel as the pump is pumping fuel when cranking. What part of the SU
carbs need to taken apart and degummed and cleaned up? And should I
completely remove the carbs for this next proceduer?                Thanks
  Todd