Re: no start condition

To: LColli3554@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no start condition
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:51:25 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/2000 4:46:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LColli3554@aol.com writes:

<< What part of the SU
 carbs need to taken apart and degummed and cleaned up? And should I
 completely remove the carbs for this next proceduer?  >>
Todd:

I would think that after sitting 13 years the carbs probably need an
overhaul.  Short of that, I would check the float chamber to clean it out and
verify that the needles aren't stuck.  Are the pistons free?  That's what I
mean--for my peace of mind, I think I would just go ahead and get carb kits
and be sure they are functioning properly and cleanly.

--DAvid C.