Re: Waffles anyone? (no-lbc)

To: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Waffles anyone? (no-lbc)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:31:42 EDT
Cc: kgb@clipper.net
Uh-oh!  Look out!  We seem to be getting OFF TOPIC again!  Get ready for the
list Nazis to start flaming.

I like to eat my waffles whilst driving my 1977 MG Midget from Abington to
Tamaqua, PA.  A nice cup of 500 mile coffee makes them go down sooooo
smoooothly.  (I wish I had a cup holder.)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 07/29/2000 1:16:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,