Re: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:46:35 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
when employed at the local dealership as a parts man i had the joy of
filling a body shop order for a geo tracker that was damaged.  the owner's
name was hellen crotchfelt!!!!!  i thought it was a joke from a very
creative body shop manager's extremly warped mind.  untill i had to call her
to confirm a trim code for the interior trim pieces.  it was for real!
some parents are tough!

chuck
btw.  my step sister is named holly berry!  she prefers to be called
liz!----- Original Message -----