Re: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, cartman@dnai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 19:45:44 EDT
In a message dated 08/04/2000 3:11:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
Ajhsys@aol.com writes:

<< I can't imagine that anyone could be that naive about cars. >>

Yep, they ARE out there, Allen.  Gent just left who can't change his speedo
cable, angle drive or can "figure out how to remoce speedo" so it can be
rebuilt.

And that is with a Haynes in boot.

BTW, 66 MGB "restored" by firm in WI.  two tone red.  Boot colour and bod
don't match?!?!  WW.  Late model seats with headrests.  LOL, but "removeable"
cup holder in glove box door.  Unseen sorta shift stick.  etc, etc.

Anyone interested may drop me a note directly.

$8000.00.

Cheers...........

          Ed