RE: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)

To: "'Hanna, Mark'" <mhanna@ball.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 22:33:51 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Me too, it's probably from being around the People's Republic of Boulder for
so long.  The air up here just isn't right, too much of that hippie love and
compassion!  As long as we don't give up meat or stop bathing we should be
ok!  ;)  (hope I didn't offend any vegetarians out there, if you were here
you'd understand.  If they could make it a law they would!)
Patricia