Re: Off Topic Semi-Auto Related

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>
Subject: Re: Off Topic Semi-Auto Related
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 07:38:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I wonder who is getting the royalties for that and how often they re-pack
the soil on James Marshalls grave? ..................... from him rollin'
in it of course...............
I was once told by a Street Rod builder, that every Ford he did, he
installed Chevy power. At all the cruise-ins, he is told by the die hard
Ford owners that Henry is rolling in his grave. I told him that the
appropriate response to that would be ............ "At least there's a Ford
moving under it's own power somewhere" <G>