Re: Off Topic Semi-Auto Related

To: "Bill & Cindy" <fatboy@metro.net>, "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off Topic Semi-Auto Related
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 11:11:53 -0700
A little myopic there aren't you Bill?... The Burger & Beverage companies
have been doing this long before they Japanese car companies  got into the
act. They are plenty of other "American" enterprises who are just a re
quick to "polute" the airwaves. If you really want to blame somebody, how
about Walt Disney? Can you really say you can hear The Nutcracker Suite
with visualizing all the cartoon images from Fantasia?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A