Re: Off Topic Semi-Auto Related

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Bill & Cindy" <fatboy@metro.net>, "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off Topic Semi-Auto Related
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:13:13 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The one I thought was the funniest was Billy Gates and the Rolling Stones
"Start Me Up" for the Win 95 intro. First the Stones put what they thought
was a huge figure on the rights, which Billy paid out of the M$ petty cash
fund. Then they cut the song off right before the refrain "Make a grown man
cry" I think they shoulda left that in.

Larry
78 Midget