RE: PA LBC Road Rally 2000

To: <valntine@ptd.net>, "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>
Subject: RE: PA LBC Road Rally 2000
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 01:09:59 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> William M. Gilroy wrote:
>
> > PS.  If any one wants to go on the Yengling Brewery tour let me know.
> > I pasted it a couple of times so I have several ways to get there and
> > some of them are scenic.
>
> Hey Bill,
>
> The Yengling Brewery is at least 10 miles away from any point on this
> years rally route.........(I think we're gonna tie a long rope to your
> car next year......)
>
> Kevin V.

That was one of the first things I saw on my rally about the country
side.  But I was making great time, how else could I cover 80 miles
in a 75 mile rally before the first check point.  Should have listened
to my wife when she said, "I think were lost."  Not sure about the rest
of the rallyist, but it got really funny in my car when we were on
driving instruction 8 of 75 and had covered about 60 miles.  I still
think I could have worked it all out if I had made a right at the Blythe
township sign.