Fw: Fw: Stebro exhaust

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Stebro exhaust
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:12:58 -0400
Bryan,

I'm sure your pooch is a looker but my dog got fixed when he was 6 months
old. She probably wouldn't hold his interest too long. The procedure is
highly advised for male wolf hybreds. It helps calm them down and keeps
their wildness in check.

And you're right, I always turn and look when I hear anything that sounds
like a good running Sprite. Would probably spot you coming. Here again, I
would probably introduce myself to another Bugeye owner and show you my car.
Now I know to keep an eye on you!

Kent