Re: Stebro exhaust

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Stebro exhaust
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
I see...
Now I understand the $500, however, It looks like all the systems they make
bolt
to the 'stock' header. In which case, $500 seems pretty steep, since you would
absolutely want to run this with an LCB header.

 - Bryan

BTW - If it wasn't for the 'entry-point' location on the suburu SVX system, I
would be tempted to try that on a sprite.