Re: Fw: Fw: Stebro exhaust

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Stebro exhaust
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:45:21 -0700 (PDT)
Kent,

Not to worry, my dog is 'fixed' too. At least we don't have to worry about the
'safe' sex thing;-)
Funny thing is, I don't think 'fixing' my dog could have calmed her down. She's
a big goofy spaz, and I just can't imagine her being any less calm. I guess I
just might have to rely on the pound of beef brisket instead;-)
BTW - a Wolf hound has no 'wolf' in them. They are in the same family as grey
hounds, but are the size of great danes, but are 'scruffier', they are also
sometimes called 'deer hounds', since the two are virtually identical. Ours is
on the 'small size' (65lbs). Basically she looks like a giant 'toto' :-)

 - Bryan