Sows Ear

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sows Ear
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:11:05 -0600
If you think that's bad,
I am replacing 3 of the 4 wings (fenders) , both "A" posts , one "B" post,
and one outer sill . Not to mention lots of little problems on my Sprite. In
it's defense there is zero rust on the car and the suspension mounting
locations are absolutely true. As though it was built on a jig. Was it ?
When  I need inspiration , or just want to feel good about mine , I'll read
Lindsay Porter , or Practical Classics. You should see the rusted out wrecks
those guys save from the grave.
Mark Hanna
AN5 ( Resurrected )