Re: Cruel Parents

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cruel Parents
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 22:15:19 -0400
Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com wrote:

> My mother's middle name is Gay... I guess back then it meant something
> different.

All right.  We were fixing up an apartment for a good friend to rent (he
happens to be gay).  The contractor we hired is also a good friend whose
last name is Gay (though he's not).

Imagine our friend's surprise when he saw the paint can that our contractor
had brought in to paint the apartment with.  In huge black magic marker
letters on the top of the can was the description of the paint:
"Gay Off-White"

Regards,
Robb
'62 Sprite