Re: [Fwd: stebro exhaust question]

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: stebro exhaust question]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 07:41:18 -0500
Cc: "INTERNET:RBHouston@aol.com" <RBHouston@aol.com>, spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
At the cabinet factory where I work, I sent a college student to another area
to have them use a board stretcher on a 13" drawer panel. They were a bit
hesitant, but I pressured them a bit (I had already planted a longer panel with
the employee they were to talk to)
you should have seen the look on their face when they got back with the bigger
board!!!!