Re: Tie Downs - moving our cars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tie Downs - moving our cars
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:29:44 -0400
Speaking of Tie Downs, we just went and picked up Goldie today.  She is the
gold-plated Healey show car - I think the 1954 Earls Court Car, but she's a
100-6.  Yep, I know it's not a Spridget, but it's still an LBC!!

Enclosed 20ft trailer, and, of course, tie downs.  Very stressful drive
from Maryland to SE Penn up 95, but we made it.  More stressful on the way
down, but that's another story.

Come on out to Encounter to see her!!  We'll have her in the hotel lobby.

Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |