Re: Low oil pressure readings

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>, Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>, Tim & Brigitte <tim-brig@eas.za.net>
Subject: Re: Low oil pressure readings
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:43:07 -0700
Cc: Sprite <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dan,

My understanding is that 10 lbs pressure per 1000 RPM is a good rule of thumb.

I  don't think he was saying his oil pressure went to zero, I think he
means by the markings on the gauge [LB/0"] at the top of the gauge dial.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A