Re: Back seats

To: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back seats
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:42:20 -0700
Looks much like the ones in BGT's Should be easier to find one of those as
a sample, if no one has a Spridget one.

Gerard

At 9:53 AM -0400 8/18/00, Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D. wrote:
>List,
>
>As I was reviewing Horler's OS&M verifying hardtop data I shared with a
>Lister, I ran across the optional backseat as described and viewed on
>pages 78 and 79.  I've never seen one of these and was hoping a List
>member has one.  I would like to make one and would like someone to
>provide me pictures, dimensions and a description.  Alternatively, does
>anyone know of one for sale?
>
>TIA,
>Paul

>Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D.
>Lexington, KY
>859/744-4812 ext. 389
>'66 A/H Sprite MK III: HAN8L-55641
>'66 A/H Sprite MK III: HAN8L-59017
>'69 A/H Sprite MK IV: Parts car

Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com