Re: Back seats

To: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back seats
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:56:14 -0700
What, you've never seen someone stuff themselves in there cross-wise?
Nobody said it would be comfortable...'-) (See thread on seat adjusters
too.) I've never seen one of these personally, but the pictures are there
in the book.

I used to get a third person in the backseat of my 'BGT sometimes... like I
said, not comfortable (except for little kids, but it can be done.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A