Re: Back seats

To: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Back seats
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:14:24 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
We made a run to the liquor store one evening with three of us in the Midget.
One foot on the edge of each seat is the proper placement. Nice hot Texas
summer day, to hot for the bugs to be out and causing interference. I was
amused when an older gentleman was just sitting in his car when we came out, I
asked if he needed any help and he graciously declined saying he was
interested in seeing how we all fit in that thing.................