Re: east coast transportation for parts?

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: east coast transportation for parts?
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:30:13 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Chuck,

         Make sure that you are older than your cardiologist, and then you
can intimidate him/her.  Agree NOT to take any medication, but that you'll
call them if you need them.  Remember, the heart is just a muscle, the more
exercise it gets the stronger it becomes.  Don't bother to ask me how I
know, it's just too boring.

Elizabeth