east coast transportation for parts?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: east coast transportation for parts?
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:19:53 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
ok cats and kittens!  i'm leaving for florida wednesday morning after my
cardiologist gives me results of latest tests(7:30am appointment!).  i am
heading down the delmarva to virginia beach  stopping at a friend's machine
shop to deliver some top secret rocket science stuff for next year's vintage
racing season.  then heading to outer banks of n.c. for an overnighter.
doing ferry to ocracoke island and ferry south to main land to continue
south to orlando.  picking up a loaded 2 car trailer somewhere near nasa(for
real) and heading north on 95.  spending 1 day and a night in orlando,
before heading north.

anyone on list have anything they need moved north or south in the way of
parts?  let me knbow if i am going anywhere near your pick up or drop off
points.  i realise this is short notice but i just finalised this today and
with no reguard for what doctor sez wed. am i'm rolling south for another
marathon go get some cars epic journey.
have my zappa, rush, kinks,molly hatchet, some unauthorised "grease man
recordings from his dc101 days", and other entertainment, some dr. demento
stuff too all packed up and literally ready to rock!  it's gonna be a gas
and go come wed am.

anyone need anything moved up or down the east coast?  let me know!  plenty
of room in a long wheelbase van for sheet metal or driveline components.

chuck
i'm a ramblin man!!!!!!!!!