Re: east coast transportation for parts?

To: fisher@hctc.net, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: east coast transportation for parts?
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:06:48 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/21/2000 8:34:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fisher@hctc.net writes:

<< Hey Chuck,

          Make sure that you are older than your cardiologist, and then you
 can intimidate him/her.  Agree NOT to take any medication, but that you'll
 call them if you need them.  Remember, the heart is just a muscle, the more
 exercise it gets the stronger it becomes.  Don't bother to ask me how I
 know, it's just too boring.

 Elizabeth

As George Burns said.."my doctor told me to stop drinking and smoking cigars.
 I didn't, he's dead."

RH