Re: is this a joke?

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: is this a joke?
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:57:47 -0500
Cc: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Or the front marker lenses, or the engine and pedal box colors, or the extra
holes in the
dash for who knows what............. or the .........ashtray? on the tranny
tunnel, the
gearshift knob, the air cleaners, and what the heck is that on the right of the
radiator??,
an overflow tank!!!!!!!!!
OK, what else did I miss on this concourse classicK. FWIW   I think it is an
attractive
car, just not done original, the way it is touted..........

Caveat Empor (sp) or you can get Screwed...................