Re: is this a joke?

To: "Amy" <breiz@bellatlantic.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: is this a joke?
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:45:15 -0400
What's this obsession with slamming ebay? Have you never seen
ridiculous asking prices in the paper rags?

Advertising on the net is cheap, so you are going to get an awful
lot of real silly buggers. Watch this spridget, it's already had
518 hits and no bids and that's where it will wind up. (It's not
even concourse!)

On ebay you have to weed out the extraneous. Good deals and
networking are there, hidden beneath the simpleton-cranium &
lower-end Bell Curve level.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug