Re: Lot rot (brake systems) and wheel bearing shims.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lot rot (brake systems) and wheel bearing shims.
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:34:57 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I too had my master cylinder brass sleeved at Sierra Speciality Automotive
to correct micro and MACRO pitting.  Eight months now, and the brake pedal
is very firm, no pumping necessary.  For the first few weeks I needed to
pump it once, but then I found a bubble in one of the slave cylinders and
the brakes have been rock solid ever since.  (All Lockheed, front disc,
Castrol LMA)