Re: Fw: Stuck Clutch

Subject: Re: Fw: Stuck Clutch
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:34:50 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, maze87@juno.com
A few warnings first, make sure the brakes work, make sure the clutch
hydraulics work, make sure there is nothing in the way, make sure the
accelerator pedal does not stick. After making sure of all of the above,
start the car in neutral and let it warm up so that it starts easily,
then with a nice straight clear road in front of you, start the car in
1st gear while HOLDING the clutch pedal down and accelerate and back off
rapidly on the gas pedal this should break it free. Be prepared to shut
the ignition off and hit the brakes if any obstacles present themselves.

Peter S.
Charlotte NC