Re: Fw: Stuck Clutch

To: bmantz@roanoke.infi.net, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Stuck Clutch
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Humm,

I'm no expert on this, but it seems like there might be a less exciting (read
dangerous) thing to try first. How about if you just put the rear of the car on
jack stands (with the wheels off the ground of course). With the rear wheels
spinning, and the clutch pushed in, just stomp on the brakes. This way you
don't
have to worry about having a 'runway' availible for 'takeoff' ;-)
I'd probably try one of the higher gears like 2nd or third.

 - Bryan