Rad. problem, cont.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rad. problem, cont.
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 09:47:12 EDT
I made it up to Nazareth Speedway yesterday with no additional leakage from
the radiator.  I let the car cool for a while and opened the plug.  The level
was still well above the thermostat.  So I think I will try a bottle of Stop
Leak and see if the left end of the radiator dries up.  The leak is probably
so small that it isn't a major problem (YET!).

On the way back from Nazareth, it was so hot that I decided to take Route 611
down along the Delaware River.  I picked up Route 32 South and went down to
New Hope.  Nice twisty roads with too much traffic, but a great drive anyway.

Thanks to all who offered help with my radiator.  I'll keep an eye on it.
(But it'll be hard to drive that way!)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget