Just bought a Midget!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Just bought a Midget!
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:17:36 -0500
  Hi all,

  My name is Charley Robinson an' I live in Kerrville, TX.  I've been
hanging out on the MG List for the last couple of years since I have a
'69 B daily driver.

  Anyhoo, I ran into what looked like a good deal on a '76 Midget last
month and couldn't resist buying it.  It looks good has mint wire wheels
w/good tires, also an almost-new top.  Everything is there and it runs
well with good oil pressure and no extemporianeous noises when it runs.
(G)

 The kid I bought it from thought the carb (ZS) was too rich and was
fouling the plugs.  I got it fired up and almost drove it home but the
fuel pump quit and we had to tow it the last mile or so.  It's been
sitting under a cover the last three weeks while we went to CA in the
B.

  I'll need to buy some manuals first thing as I don't know jack about
midgets and ZS carbs.  Any recommendations?

  Cheers,

  Charley Robinson
  Kerrville, TX
  '76 Midget