Re: Just bought a Midget!

To: toyman@digitex.net, ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: Just bought a Midget!
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:50:08 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/14/2000 7:17:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< A Spridget is a '62-'69 model as both
 were made those years. Congratulations on your new purchase. Brad Fornal

 Charley & Peggy Robinson wrote:

 >   PS,  When is a Midget a Spridget? >>

Oh oh--I am not sure we have tread these waters before.  To me a Spridget is
a Sprite OR a Midget of any year.  For all the square bodies, the parts are
relatively interchangeable, with small differences.  They are basically the
same car--that's why the Spridgeteer list has and welcomes everyone who owns
and loves a Bugeye through the 1500 model Midget--we  all basically own one
car:  The Spridget.

Just my loose change on the subject.

--David C.